Supro Huntington Bass

What's Hot
Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377
Looks like Supro have launched a bass model, I've always wondered what goldfoils would sound like on a bass, and now I know. Like the blue finish shown in the below article, much more wooden looking than the guitar finish options.

Looks like they'll be $999 to $1299 depending on the number of pickups you want, probably the same in GBP when it lands over here.

https://www.premierguitar.com/articles/25985-supro-launches-the-huntington-bass
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14410
    Doug Wimbish's extensive amp and effects rig makes difficult to tell what the instrument itself really sounds like. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6053
    Looks like Supro have launched a bass model, I've always wondered what goldfoils would sound like on a bass, and now I know. Like the blue finish shown in the below article, much more wooden looking than the guitar finish options.

Looks like they'll be $999 to $1299 depending on the number of pickups you want, probably the same in GBP when it lands over here.

https://www.premierguitar.com/articles/25985-supro-launches-the-huntington-bass
    Probably not a lot of change from 2k if their pedal prices are anything to go by.
  • Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377
    Doug Wimbish's extensive amp and effects rig makes difficult to tell what the instrument itself really sounds like. 
    I agree, probably not the best use case, but the first few parts are fairly clean, I think.
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16647
    I keep meaning to try my mojo dual foil in my bass. 
  • Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377
    @WezV I've got plans to put one on a bass VI. I think it would sound amazing.