SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

DBX 266XL Compressor/Gate - £80 posted

the_crungethe_crunge Frets: 35
edited February 2014 in Misc £
Here is a DBX 266XL compressor and gate.

This is a discontinued model I bought about a year ago to start my outboard hardware collection. I've decided to let it go to save towards a different compressor or perhaps a mic pre.

The unit is in perfect working condition with a few cosmetic paint scratches here and there. I'm not sure how old the unit is as I was not the first owner.

This is a perfect entry level compressor that sounds particularly good on bass and kick/snare drums. 

I don't have the original box or manual but more information, as well as PDF versions of the manual can be found here: http://www.dbxpro.com/en/products/266xl

I will package the unit as carefully and thoroughly as I can and will include a power cable. I'm looking for £80 and I'm happy to post anywhere in the UK.

If you have any other questions or would like to see any more pictures, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom