Any Seth Baccus guitar owners?

What's Hot
sherpa_mansherpa_man Frets: 723
anybody on here have one?

Im just interested to see how many are on the board
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PittsterPittster Frets: 15
    I've got one. Seth made it for me circa 2008 whilst he was still the store manager at Mansons & before he decided to go full time with the luthier business. Wonderful guitar and Seth is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sherpa_mansherpa_man Frets: 723
    Pittster said:
    I've got one. Seth made it for me circa 2008 whilst he was still the store manager at Mansons & before he decided to go full time with the luthier business. Wonderful guitar and Seth is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. 
    Nice. What guitar is it?
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7137
    He's coming back to the UK and so we should hopefully see more of his great guitars about!

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6123
    tFB Trader
    I met Seth at the Birmingham guitar show, loved the guitar I played. Stunning.... in every way, fit finish and playability... remarkable. And to top it off Seth was an ace guy too! 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • sherpa_mansherpa_man Frets: 723
    I have had a few of his guitars. Bought a new one today. Looking forward to it landing 
  • AlexHunterAlexHunter Frets: 422
    Played the models which were at WG and now seem to have migrated to Exeter, the faded blue top nautilus is one of the best guitars I've ever played and is the only thing that's come close to the Feline Supreme I own.
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5143
    Pittster said:
    2nd that! Seth was a top bloke at Mansons :)
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14186
    tFB Trader
    I have had a few of his guitars. Bought a new one today. Looking forward to it landing 
    please be careful - not sure where it has taken off from and and at what height it is flying, but I've seen very few guitars land safely
  • PittsterPittster Frets: 15
    Pittster said:
    Nice. What guitar is it?
    it's a single cut. 2 x Bare Knuckle humbuckers. oil finish mahogany body with brazilian rosewood fingerboard from Andy Manson's 'special' stash of wood at the time. Looks a bit like a Les Paul Studio model, a real 'player' gigging guitar.

If I knew how to post a pic or two I would!
  • xchrisvxchrisv Frets: 573