SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Any Electric Jazz Guitarists Here?

What's Hot
JDEJDE Frets: 1092
First jazzbo to PM me their name and address gets a little present. :)
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PM'd

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10646
    Damn.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    @Citizen68 and @Cacofonix win by tie. Both get a pressie. @viz - PM me your address and I'll see what I can find. Thanks all!
    :)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • :)
    Seemed like a good idea.....

• BarneyBarney Frets: 614
    doh.....to late..:)
  • Can't play it but love listening to it. 
  • @Cacofonix you've put your address on JDE's wall so it's open to the masses on the interweb!

• JDE said:
    @Citizen68 and @Cacofonix win by tie. Both get a pressie. @viz - PM me your address and I'll see what I can find. Thanks all!
    @JDE. ; Thank you!  Not received it yet, but What a nice gesture!
  • @Cacofonix you've put your address on JDE's wall so it's open to the masses on the interweb!

Thanks for the heads up.  How does a PM work then?
    You click on "message" rather than just typing in the activity box.
    @Cacofonix - I got your address, I think you can delete your wallpost. I don't think I can. Your package will arrive tomorrow. Same with @viz 's pack. Sadly @citizen68 has some water or some shit between me and he, so his should be hitting home around Friday, I think. Sorry it's taken me a while to get my shit together, I had a manic day at work on monday and haven't really caught up. I hope you enjoy what you get and find them useful and/or inspirational.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited February 2014
    Also, while i'm here...

Sorry for the vaseline on the lens.
  • Thanks again :)

• equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6084
    Thanks for sharing that... lovely stuff (he says nodding his head to the groove).
    His hands look so big and his little finger seems to have a brain all of it's own. Can happily listen to this all day long :) 
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    Those guitars are gorgeous. Lovely sound.
  • JDE said:
    @Cacofonix - I got your address, I think you can delete your wallpost. I don't think I can. Your package will arrive tomorrow. Same with @viz 's pack. Sadly @citizen68 has some water or some shit between me and he, so his should be hitting home around Friday, I think. Sorry it's taken me a while to get my shit together, I had a manic day at work on monday and haven't really caught up. I hope you enjoy what you get and find them useful and/or inspirational.
    @JDE. ; It's arrived (at work) today, so I only have a heads up it's arrived, but don't know what it is yet.

No apology necessary!  I am touched that you should have done this.  What a kind gesture.  Thank you again!
    Hey mister @jde - that's fab of you, thanks!!! Especially the jazzology, i'm gonna enjoy that! You're the man!
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6378
    Fumbling Jazz wannabee here !!!!!!! :)

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • Snap!