SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! Bugera TriRec Infinium 100W Price Drop, Trade for Cab

abw1989abw1989 Frets: 635
edited August 2017 in Amps £
I have for sale my Bugera TriRec Infinium 100W tube amp. 

It's an absolute gain monster with huge amounts of head room for cleans too. It is very much based on a Mesa Boogie type of sound.

This amp has three independent channels each with their own EQ, gain, volume and presence. Channel one has clean and mild drive settings; Channels two and three are essentially the same but can be voiced very differently using the modern, classic and vintage options for each channel. I tend to have channel two set up for overdrive/crunch and channel three set up for a high gain distortion. The channels can be changed using the footswitch. 

The amp features a three-way rectifying system which is set on the back of the amp. The three options are valve, silicon or blended rectification. Silicon gives a high power tighter sound better for high gain; valve a low power more open sound good for cleans and the blend a best of both. 

There is an onboard attenuator which is very useful for getting the sound to break up at lower volumes; you can get the full 100W right down to 1W. I very rarely run at the full 100W, even at rehearsal volumes running around 60W. 

The FX loop can be set to on, channel specific or switchable on the footswitch. The levels of the FX loop can also be balanced to account for volume losses in your pedals. 

Other features include a boost and reverb which is set for all channels. These are both controllable via the footswitch. The output can be switched for 4, 8 or 16 ohm cabs. 

This amp has the Infinium feature which continually monitors the health of the tubes. It also allows for automatic biasing of the amp. The lights will flash if there is a problem with a tube showing which needs to be replaced. It also allows for a mix of tube types. 

The footswitch has a very durable metal construction and also features MIDI allowing for a huge range of switching options when a MIDI pedal is added. 

There are a few tolex marks which I have noted in the pictures. The amp has just returned from a manufacturer service so is in perfect working condition. My reason for selling is that this is just too big for me both in terms of size and sound and I'm trying to off load some of my gear. 

I've got the original kettle lead which is unused and will be included. Original packaging is present although due to weight ~25kg I do not really want to post but I'm willing to travel to meet you halfway within reason.  I'm based in Leamington Spa, Warks.

I'm asking for £250 £210!

Thanks for looking!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• abw1989abw1989 Frets: 635
    Bump
    This is hopefully being traded in this weekend, but still available until then!
    Trade deal off so price drop to £210!!
    Bump - will consider trades for a 2x12 cab
  • AlegreeAlegree Frets: 665
    tFB Trader
    Well let me chip in and say had I not bought one the day before you listed this, I'd be taking this.

Nevertheless, I've been blown away with how brilliant it is - phenomenally versatile with the gain channels as great as they should be. What really surprises me is how much of a difference the valve/diode switch makes - completely changes the feel of the amp!
    The biggest surprise is how amazing the cleans are - really up there with the best in my opinion.

I hope this helps with anyone considering taking this, I don't think for a second anyone who does will regret it! :)

GLWTS
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
    @Alegree thanks for your comments!

I agree, the cleans on this are superb and being 100W there is headroom for miles and miles. The ability to split the rectification between valve and diode is something quite niche and one of the things that lead me to buy this originally.
  • suhrtonesuhrtone Frets: 67
    trade for randall 2x12? also interested in buying if you can post! I can arrange courier 
    Bump