SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Nuaire Drimaster Eco Heat SOLD

t1000t1000 Frets: 93
edited August 2017 in Misc £
long shot here i guess but i have a brand new still in box drimaster heat eco with controls. This is a positive input ventilator which forces fresh air into your property and is installed in the loft it helps prevent condensation damp and mould. It includes the wireless control switch. These cost approx £400 new. Im looking for £260. Any interest/questions let me know. NOW SOLD
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• keithfkeithf Frets: 371
    No affiliation with the seller , I fitted one of these 18 months ago, they work amazingly well !!!
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1769
    I might be interested, where are you based?
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • t1000t1000 Frets: 93
    hi im in cradley heath west midlands i am willing to post at cost.
  • t1000t1000 Frets: 93
    little bump
  • gary_macgary_mac Frets: 66
    I used to install these for Housing Associations and Councils, they worked brilliantly.