NGD - Atkin OM H28

What's Hot
DanjiDanji Frets: 225
i bought this guitar from @Nibulniblin and got it today.

This is an amazing instrument, I haven't stopped smiling since getting it.  It's such a rare occurrence for me to buy any guitar, I'm really happy with what I have, but this is an absolute treasure!

so thanks again to Nibulniblin, he's been great to deal with! I'll upload some photos once I've stopped playing it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    I was very interested in that guitar,  looks like you got a corker :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DanjiDanji Frets: 225
    Yes, it's lovely.  I've wanted one for years, I haven't told the missus yet. I'm so grateful for having it. Are you looking for any OM or just an Atkins one? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BigLicks67BigLicks67 Frets: 766
    Happy NGD.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2425
    Danji said:
    Yes, it's lovely.  I've wanted one for years, I haven't told the missus yet. I'm so grateful for having it. Are you looking for any OM or just an Atkins one? 
    It's amazing what you can get for £30 these days ;)

I'm not surprised that you've not stopped smiling. I've had one of Alister's OM28H Retrospectives for over four years and it is a guitar I just love playing. Mind you, I didn't need to explain it to my missus  -  she bought it for me  :)  lovely lass that she is.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DanjiDanji Frets: 225
    Jimbro66 said:

It's amazing what you can get for £30 these days ;)

I'm not surprised that you've not stopped smiling. I've had one of Alister's OM28H Retrospectives for over four years and it is a guitar I just love playing. Mind you, I didn't need to explain it to my missus  -  she bought it for me  :)  lovely lass that she is.
    That's fantastic, what a lovely pressie.  She's a keeper then?  The retrospective range look stunning, I should imagine they play stunning too. 

I might try that, and explain that I've bought it for her. I don't think it'll work. The worst part is, I've noticed there's a shop in Beverly near where I live that is an acoustic showroom.

I'm off for a couple of days next week, and I'm going there. So I'm going to have to be very careful, I cannot afford to fall in love with anything else. 
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Danji said:

Well I like oms, I have a 50s guild f20 which I have had for an age but am starting to want something different :)