SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

3 Richard Thompson tix for 11oct Brighton.

What's Hot
Hi all, I've three tickets for RT on the 11oct in Brighton. Unfortunately I'll be going for an operation that won't allow me to fly for several weeks after so hoping to move these on.  Face value on these which is £32. (Each).
in work atm so I'll stick up a photo later of them or else can Whattsapp it to you! 
Go and see a legend whilst you can :)
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14324
    Is this tour solo acoustic, the Prodanuik/Jerome trio or a bigger line-up? 
    Be seeing you.
  • Hi @Funkfingers , according to the tix it is RT with Josienne Clarke and Ben Walker...

Feel free to make me an offer ;)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6598
    He's playing at the Dome. Huge space and I'd rather hear him in a more intimate venue but I may be in if I can find a couple of friends to go with... if I have any friends that is....  ;)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • On hold pending the ususal =)

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14324
    Josienne Clarke and Ben Walker.
    They are the support act. 
    Be seeing you.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9448
    It'll be a great gig... Im booked in for the Warwick date of the same tour :)
  • Sold thanks guys....