SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Fender Mustang II - 40 watt ,12 inch speaker, modeling amp

guitarblasterguitarblaster Frets: 376
edited July 2017 in Amps £
Hey guys, 

This has just been sitting in my spare room for ages so thought I may as well sell it! I guess it's 5 or 6 year old. Not really sure. 

It's a Fender Mustang II - 40 watt model with a 12 inch speaker. 

The USB feature does not work on this amp! As in, the socket is broken. 

How it happened ... I left the USB lead plugged in, was hoovering up and picked the amp up to hoover underneath and I was standing on the USB lead! This resulted in it break the USB input. This happened a few years ago. 

The amp works perfectly but you can't use the USB function. The amp is reset to factory settings/presets. 

So if you have no intention of using the USB function, I guess this is for you! 

How does £50 sound? Collection is available from Liverpool, or Lymm (which is Warrington/Manchester way) 

Happy to meet up anywhere in that area, Liverpool, Manchester, Chester etc. 

Will get some pics up later - I'd say it's in good condition, obviously apart from the usb socket being broken! Played at home and taken to friends for 'jams'.

Thanks,
Rich 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The_JinJThe_JinJ Frets: 0
    Would you post this? Any pics of damage?
  • Hello mate, I can post but I'd need to source a box and it end up not being worth it with the cost bumping up the price of the amp? 

Apologies on the delay for the pics, they're be up tonight.