SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb Squier Strat - Korean, Japanese or Classic Vibe

What's Hot
danbandanban Frets: 343
edited July 2017 in Guitars £
As above what have you got as I have this missing from my arsenal?

I had a E Serial Squier Japenese Strat many moons ago in Black with a gloss maple neck with had a visual crack near the nut and wished I never got rid of it.

So I'm after another Squier Strat ranging from the 80s to late 90s or a classic vibe.

Im not fussed on the state electronic and cosmetic side as long as the playability is good.

Thanks
Dan
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• scalino65scalino65 Frets: 261
    Oooh, I've got a JV for sale. Plays wonderfully well. Also got an E series (not for sale) and other than pickups that feels brilliant too.
    Here's the JV, drop me a PM if of any interest/more pics,etc.
    http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/108299/jv-strat-1982-nitro-refin-burgundy-mist#latest

• danbandanban Frets: 343
    scalino65 said:
    Oooh, I've got a JV for sale. Plays wonderfully well. Also got an E series (not for sale) and other than pickups that feels brilliant too.
    http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/108299/jv-strat-1982-nitro-refin-burgundy-mist#latest

Thanks for the offer but that's a bit out of my price range.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14320
    So, what is your price range?
    Be seeing you.
  • scalino65scalino65 Frets: 261
    danban said:
    scalino65 said:

Open to an offer! I can only say "no thanks" and wont be offended:) Its gotta go!
    cheers
    Will
    scalino65 said:
    danban said:
    scalino65 said:

Open to an offer! I can only say "no thanks" and wont be offended:) Its gotta go!
    cheers
    Will
    Pm sent
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    I've got a Classic Vibe '50s I'm about to list, £250 + postage.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4663
    Jack_ said:
    I've got a Classic Vibe '50s I'm about to list, £250 + postage.

exactly the same as mine, great guitars
    Main post edited as the word J** instead of Japanese offends people, just recieved a private message about it from a fretboarder....crikey glad I'm leaving this country.

Could've chosen far more offensive terms but it seems Fender owners are easily offended about names used for inanimate objects or so it seems? 

Anywho......that classic vibe looks cracking, I shall most certainly consider it and get in contact.

Thanks @Jack_ ;
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    I'm literally writing up the eBay ad now, but I'd much rather deal through here, so let me know. I can forward the details and more pics to you?
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4663
    i believe the Pickups in the CV series are Toneriders @danban ;
    i have certainly never felt the need to upgrade either of mine, the are perfect for me as they are 
    Bump still looking
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16004
    danban said:
    Main post edited as the word J** instead of Japanese offends people, just recieved a private message about it from a fretboarder....crikey glad I'm leaving this country.

Could've chosen far more offensive terms but it seems Fender owners are easily offended about names used for inanimate objects or so it seems? 

Anywho......that classic vibe looks cracking, I shall most certainly consider it and get in contact.

Thanks @Jack_ ;
    How ridiculous ..........especially coming from a Brit (oh sorry, British) person
    what kind of drips are these people ............maybe we do need a dose of Donald Trump just to redress the balance
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • marktmarkt Frets: 0
    edited July 2017
    I have a black 19i9 Korean Squier strat for sale £180 inc hard case Northants

http://imgur.com/s67sUsx