SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - WTB:Any Superstrats out there (Suhrs, Tom Andersons, Grosh Guitars etc)?

What's Hot
KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3305
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
I've seen the few that are on the forum at the moment and they're not for me.

Ideally, looking for something like a Suhr S Shape but I don't mind the T Shapes, HSS or HSH and nothing too hot in output, Gotoh 510 Trem and locking tuners preferred over a Floyd Rose. I might even look at PRS Guitars again (? DGT or CU22 but with moons not birds) and I need to try some Music Mans, particularly the Luke's, but I do recall the neck being very slim on those.

It doesn't have to be a fancy finish, but I do like a burst, Gold Top or Bengal Stripe but I'm quite happy with block colours like Black or Olympic White, just nothing garish and don't like natural, open-grained finishes.

The Rub: Budget-wise, and based on what I've seen here and on some other sites, I'd like to try and keep sub-£1500 and like a few folks here, I don't buy guitars without seeing and trying them first. I'm in Surrey but I will consider anything that fits the bill and a serious contender within 75-100 mile radius.

Benchmarks:Suhr S1-4 or Moderns (not keen on the necks on the Classic Pros). Tom Anderson Drop Top, Grosh HSS.
I'd love a Pete Thorn Model but they are way off my budget, but I hope that gives you an idea.

What have you got and please PM me? Sorry if I'm fussy on this one.

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments