SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Squier Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster - £250 + postage

What's Hot
Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
For sale is a Squier Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster, 2 Tone Sunburst finish, maple neck & fretboard.

In good condition, a few signs of wear from playing, scratches on the pickguard, a bit of tarnishing on the bridge and jack plate (although no rust, so the saddle grub screws which often oxidise first are good). A few small dings on the fretboard.

These are great guitars, fantastic neck profile, Tonerider pickups stock from factory, a very classic finish and neck tint.

I don't have a rear cavity plate (I tend not to cover the rear on Strats anyway), I do have a tremolo arm, and I'll provide a padded gig-bag.

Collection from the Bournemouth area, or I can meet you elsewhere within reason. I'm willing to post to anywhere in mainland UK for £20.

If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me, thank you.

£250 + postage.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    Bump.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump.
  • antifashantifash Frets: 603
    If these are anywhere near as good as the Teles, this should be terrific.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4665
    @antifash they are imho 
    edited August 2017
    I thought this one would go pretty quickly to be honest.

They're very good, but it's my 4th Strat, and I'm running out of space, I may sell the 3rd too, which is a Seafoam Green partscaster relic. I just got my two offsets back from Rich's paint palace, so I'm tripping over guitars at the moment.
    @Jack_ ;

'Seafoam Green partscaster relic' - this combination of words has me dribbling. A pic pls. That's all.
    edited August 2017
    antifash said:
    @Jack_ ;;;

'Seafoam Green partscaster relic' - this combination of words has me dribbling. A pic pls. That's all.
    I bought a gold anodised pickguard to go on it which I need to fit, I'm not a huge fan of pearloid.
    Oh man. You're not selling that are you?
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    Yowzer. Thats nice.
    Bump.