SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

No longer required

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Frets: 30
edited August 2013 in Amps £
Move along now...nothing to see here.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    Howdy Paulie... I have one... very clean with a couple of very minor scuffs with cover (an as new hot-cover think it is) & original Fender F/SW. Don't really wanna move it but I'm lusting after something that needs a lot of cash so prob have to move stuff out. And TBH I don't use it.
    PM me yr mail address & I'll send you some pics
    Whereabouts are you based ?

I'll have a check when I get 5 what kind of money these are going for. My minds says around £180 but maybe thats way out. Can't even remember what these things are new or whatever the current version is

Cheers
    Baz
  • Hi, Baz. That was quick! :D

I'm in Inverkip, west of Glasgow.

I've been looking at eBay and some SC XDs are indeed going for £180, but they can also be had for as little as £130 plus P&P of late.

There's one available for £150 plus P&P, but the seller has 0 feedback. I'd rather trade on here anyway.

I'm budgeting for £150 shipped at the moment and will keep an eye on the Bay if nothing pops up here in my price range.

Thanks again,

Paul.
  • rprrpr Frets: 309
    There's a Vibro Champ XD going in South side Glasgow for £150-http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/fender-vibro-champ-xd-5w-valve-amp/1028442155
  • Yeah. Saw that one, rpr. Cheers :)

I don't really wanna go below a 10" speaker size though.