SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB ZVEX FUZZ FACTORY

What's Hot
Hello all, 

As per the title I would like to get my hands on a zvex fuzz factory. I was looking at the vexter series..

If anyone has one and they want to sell, let me know.

Thanks
The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You should also look out for a Fuzz Probe, it's just a FF but more mental.
  • I think the normal one is mental enough for me. :-)

I have bitten the bullet and ordered a new one. I am very impatient :-D
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Fair enough. I saw this but I guess it's too late.
  • Thanks sir

I have put a cheeky bid in :-)

you never know etc
  • thats a damn good spot 

Shame I am so impatient

Already bought a new one :-(
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Ah, GAS is an impatient beast. 

Enjoy mate!
  • I am :-D

absolutely love the thing. I just have to make sure I dont over use it in the band
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I'm always massively guilty of that, the jam when I first got my Mobius was Ring Mod overkill. 
    And as for my BUZZ BOX....well that problem hasn't stopped yet in nearly twenty years after first purchase. 
  • what is this buzz box you speak of?

I should have one given my forum name and all :-D
    O ho ho!!!

You don't know? 

I assumed with your love of Fuzz and name that, well.....

give me a minute.
    http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/6863/dod-buzz-box/p1

I recommend watching all the youtubes on it, particularly my new hot rodded one at the end. 

• I have been using meltedbuzzbox since 98 ish

Made it up when I was 15, never realised there was a dod pedal called a buzzbox.

damn it, gas is back
    Ha!

You must try it, we used it through my bass player's SVL stack. The sub cab was incredible with the pedal flat out.