Anyone at the Wickham festival?

TrudeTrude Frets: 914
If anyone out there has survived the mud at the Wickham festival, come along to the Acoustic tent later and say hi! 
I'm playing with my folky band, The Courtiers at 7.40. There will be much fiddly-deeing and I'll also treat you to a slice of Zep if you're up for it:

Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7282
    That drum thing is so cool. 
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TrudeTrude Frets: 914
    @PolarityMan thanks! It takes a while to wrap your head around it, but it's become a trademark of mine. Beats putting up with a real drummer anyway :D

Trading feedback here
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7282
    I couldnt see from the video what is it striking to make the snare sound and does it sound that good acoustically as well as mic'ed? Tim told me you were using something a while back but hadn't ever seen one until this video.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • TrudeTrude Frets: 914
    Yeah, there's a 10" snare in the box, which you can hit via a pedal under each heel. It's a devilishly clever setup. Google Farmer Footdrum and you can see all the details. He's improved the design a lot since I bought mine. 
    It sounds great acoustically, and it just needs a single boundary mic on the floor underneath to get a good sound to the PA. 

Trading feedback here