SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Custom Shop Pino Palladino Signature Precision Bass - SOLD!

EdBoogieEdBoogie Frets: 39
edited August 2017 in Basses £
Hi all,

This is my 2010 Fender Custom Shop Pino Palladino Signature Precision Bass, which has hardly been played and is in stunning original condition. Obviously this is a Fender Custom Shop relic'd guitar, but there are no additional dings, scratches or damage of any kind. The neck and action are spot on and it's incredibly lightweight for a P-bass.

It has been professionally set up with Thomastik-Infeld Flatwound strings and plays and sounds incredible. It has never been gigged or even left the house, having spent most of its life in its original Custom Shop G&G tweed hard case. It comes the case, original Fender 60s leather strap and Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity. This guitar is somewhat rare and difficult to find used, plus if you order from factory expect a 8 months waiting list.

There are a lot of pics so you can really get a good look at it - it's so beautiful it's worth the bandwidth ;-)

Price is £3,300

Location is SW London

Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6084
    That is bloody lovely. Too rich for me I'm afraid but good luck with the sale :)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PM Sent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom