SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD MJW Orion 1x12 Combo

simonksimonk Frets: 1467
edited November 2017 in Amps £
This is a deeply reluctant sale but limited space in the studio dictates. Commissioned by me and made by Martin last year this thing looks terrific and sounds even better, with build quality up there with the best of the best. Condition wise it's immaculate.
So, in a nutshell we have a JTM style 'clean' channel, an 800 style 'crunch' channel with a foot switchable boost that takes it into SLO territory. 2x EL34's are good for 50w which is mated with a Celestion Creamback. Collection from Exeter would be welcomed although I could get my local music shop to ship it for around £20. I'm looking for £1000 or interesting trades SOLD

Next up is an early EL34 version Cornford Roadhouse 30 head. Preferable to the more common 6L6 version in my book, it is also in excellent condition. Collection from Exeter would be welcomed although I could get my local music shop to ship it for around £20. I'm looking for £350. SOLD

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments