SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRICE DROP / Offers welcome: Rare / Vintage (1982) Yamaha FG332 Acoustic Guitar plus hard case

What's Hot
close2uclose2u Frets: 997
edited November 2017 in Acoustics £
There are not many of these around. I have had it from new bought circa 1982 at Teesside's legendary Guitarzan & Bongo Bill shop in South Bank. It still has the sticker with the 5-digit Eston Grange phone number!
Info is hard to come by ... it is dreadnought size (perhaps a little smaller) has spruce top & mahogany back & sides (laminate?), open tuners.
It is a great player and has a full, warm sound good for strumming and picking. 
It has scuffs, knocks and dings as you would expect. Most are surface. There is a small indentation on the back of the neck but it's not noticeable when playing.
It comes with an Artisan hard case ... also old but fully functional - apart from a loose handle that I shall refasten.
I will try to answer any questions best I can.
Cheers.

The price is a throw it out there ...guesstimate ... ball-park ... I'm not sure ...

£195

£150

£130

Collected.
I'm in Stockton, Teesside.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments