Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Premier League Prediction 2017/2018

What's Hot

Comments

• I still support palace. The season therefore hasn't started yet. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Do you think Woy will start it?  
    Have you seen our next 3 matches? 

Welease Woy...

Oh dear, that's what you call a difficult run.  :#

Oh dear, that's what you call a difficult run.  :#
    If we continue with our current goals per game ratio...the opponents don't really matter ;)

• Huddersfield will stay up :) Not sure why everyone is predicting them to go down!
  • I predict a *lot* of people being accidentally hit in the face, followed by an incredibly hard fall to the ground, a short roll around, the whistle blowing and a miraculously fast recovery from what surely looks like a reaction to a violent assault. 
    Did your prediction happen this weekend?    

No idea, I don't watch it. Although I caught five minutes of it the other day and yes, it did happen. 

Also, someone's shirt was pulled, and rather than either staying up (these are fit, strong lads right?) or falling over from the force of the pull, an incredible sideways somersault occurred, followed by rolling about 6 feet sideways before the whistle was blown. A miraculous recovery was made by the player on the sounding of the magic whistle of minor healing.
  • I predict a *lot* of people being accidentally hit in the face, followed by an incredibly hard fall to the ground, a short roll around, the whistle blowing and a miraculously fast recovery from what surely looks like a reaction to a violent assault. 
    Did your prediction happen this weekend?    

No idea, I don't watch it. Although I caught five minutes of it the other day and yes, it did happen. 

What game was it?  I'll check it out.  I didn't watch them all, I would have remebered a 6 foot sideways roll! 
  • hassleham said:
    Huddersfield will stay up :) Not sure why everyone is predicting them to go down!
    I think you're right.  Good start so far!
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    I am still pretty happy with mine. 

City and Chelsea still look good, as do United. Spurs are struggling, and Liverpool are dropping points, but perhaps slightly less than I expected. Early days though. 

It has been a great start to the season though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    I also believe Huddersfield will stay up. I certainly hope so.. bit of a soft spot for em..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14174
    tFB Trader
    Early days - but Man U + Man City + Chelsea for the top 3 - leaving Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool to fight for last Champions League place and I suspect there will be a healthy gap between the first 3 and the second 3

as for going down - I fear for Bournemouth and Brighton - after that I'm not sure - not a great start by Palace and so they are obvious contenders - But last season only 8 points separated Soton in 8th place and Watford who occupied last surviving position - I suspect that there will again be 2 divisions within the Premiership - my first 6 as above and the rest
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6385
    Early days - but Man U + Man City + Chelsea for the top 3 - leaving Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool to fight for last Champions League place and I suspect there will be a healthy gap between the first 3 and the second 3

as for going down - I fear for Bournemouth and Brighton - after that I'm not sure - not a great start by Palace and so they are obvious contenders - But last season only 8 points separated Soton in 8th place and Watford who occupied last surviving position - I suspect that there will again be 2 divisions within the Premiership - my first 6 as above and the rest
    Wis'd - One of the Manchesters will win on the evidence so far, but ages to go yet.  Only prediction is that the mighty Watford will finish a LOT higher than last season
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback

I didn't realise you were a fellow sufferer Chris !   I think we've had it this year mate - we've had 5 years of gravy and have bugger all to show for it. Probably the best first eleven in the lower half of the premier but no depth or system to make the most of their talents. Feel sorry for Roy as I think we will be the end of him :-(

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Early days - but Man U + Man City + Chelsea for the top 3 - leaving Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool to fight for last Champions League place and I suspect there will be a healthy gap between the first 3 and the second 3

Agree with all of the above.

My worry is that my Bournemouth may be occupying one of the last places. After very successful two years we are facing tough season. I really hope we'll pick up - there were some very positive moments in last game against Brighton.

I didn't realise you were a fellow sufferer Chris !   I think we've had it this year mate - we've had 5 years of gravy and have bugger all to show for it. Probably the best first eleven in the lower half of the premier but no depth or system to make the most of their talents. Feel sorry for Roy as I think we will be the end of him :-(

Yeah I'm originally a Surrey boy. Long suffering former season ticket holder. 

It's dismal at the moment but I actually think we'll pull out of it. We'll finish around 15th. 

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Same top six as last season, but not in the same order! What do I win?
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• Work at Huddersfield, support Watford, I think they'll both be fine, with Watford a few places higher.
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Blimey, aguero has been in a car crash. Doesn't sound too bad mind (could be a lot worse). I believe broken ribs 

As a united fan, sincerely hope he is OK. And playing again soon.

Big test for city now 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    Yep, the guy is one of the stand-out talents in the league. Hope he makes a speedy recovery (and in the meantime his price in FFL comes down :) )

Jesus must be nailed on for the Chelsea game now though.