These Look Fun.

Most of you probably have seen these before but I hadn't.

I've never been a fan of SG's but I came across this by way of trying to find out who played Guitar on Joss Stone's "Super Duper Love" Video.

Turns out this guy ( and other Guitarists) played on the Album and then I saw his Sig Guitar.

I like him, not heard of him before and it is a most interesting Guitar- spec wise. I usually don't even like the look of SG's much but something about this one just looks "acceptable" the finish and colour are gorgeous and it's just "a bag of tricks".

I'm not even a fan of the Trem on it, but somehow it just adds to the "Bling" of the Guitar, it's like a guilty pleasure that I have to confess. Of course, a Novelty like this still wouldn't make me actually part with cash to buy one ;-)

Do I need to seek help anyway, just for liking it?

:-D
Only a Fool Would Say That.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Of course, a Novelty like this still wouldn't make me actually part with cash to buy one ;-)

No!  You are showing great strength, I however may need more therapy....

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

• Of course, a Novelty like this still wouldn't make me actually part with cash to buy one ;-)

No!  You are showing great strength, I however may need more therapy....
    You have one?? Or you Want one??

Sorry,a bit slow tonight having been out for a "Meal" earlier (Family Birthday)

~O)

• You have one?? Or you Want one??

Sorry,a bit slow tonight having been out for a "Meal" earlier (Family Birthday)

~O)
    I don't have one, but it looks cool to me.  I love SG's, had one years ago, and I love gadgets...must...resist....GAS.....

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7329
    He was great in The Vikings...

<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    I'm not a fna of SG's but I actually like that one - just other night I was trying to persuade @NJC to buy one - it would be the perfect solution to his need for an SG.
  • @DulcetJones and @NJC

You must give in to your cravings.

:>
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have one and they are fricking amazing for the price.

• @badlydrawnbanjo

That one passed me by, but I'm glad you pointed it out as I saw your post about Souldier Straps and I checked them out. I never noticed the Strap in the Vid. I've been struggling to find a Strap I like, I sent 2 Leather DSL's back because I didn't like them.

Peach Guitars may be getting an order from me very soon.

Well done that man, and how uncanny.

:)
  • Bellycaster;168248" said:
    @badlydrawnbanjo

That one passed me by, but I'm glad you pointed it out as I saw your post about Souldier Straps and I checked them out. I never noticed the Strap in the Vid. I've been struggling to find a Strap I like, I sent 2 Leather DSL's back because I didn't like them.

Peach Guitars may be getting an order from me very soon.

Well done that man, and how uncanny.

:)
    Peach's stock seems to be dwindling a little of late. I've bought a "crop circle" design from the states via eBay this very week for an incoming guitar. That'll be my 3rd one. I think they're the coolest straps going!
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13564
    It should have "Sparticus" on the trem plate
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • bertie said:
    It should have "Sparticus" on the trem plate

I'm changing mine out. I hate Star Trek with a passion, so the last thing I want engraved across the lyre cover is Captain.

However, it is a SG custom with push / pull pots and a third volume on the toggle switch. Place a 68 SG custom next to it and there is no other difference, except about £2-6k (according to re-issue or original).

Its a no brainer for those who've always wanted a SG custom. Its still cheap if you replace all the hardware and remove the signature of the back, or indeed have it refinished in ivory.