Pedal enclosure paint work ideas -Tahiti coral

What's Hot
I've currently got an unfinished rotosound style pedal enclosure that's drilled which I'm wanting to use for a fuzz project.  I've got it in my head that I want it finished in Tahiti Coral like this:

I usually get my stuff sprayed by a local car paint shop and just get them done with whatever colour repair work they get in at the time to save costs.  The only issue is this colour isn't exactly the most common car finish.  Fiat do the 500 in a coral pink which would be ideal but the chances of one of these coming in for work could take months/years:

Anyone know of any other options to get this colour finish applied to a pedal at a sensible cost for a one off application?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    Halfords spray can and DIY??
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 27985
    Find such a Fiat locally, key it (not too much mind) and leave a note saying "Really sorry, scraped your car with the pushchair, I'll happily pay for the respray" and leave your number on it.

Obvious really.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2924
    tFB Trader

Rattle can paint is so very easily damaged on pedals, but could etch prime, then colour from a can. Then take it to you car place and ask them to clearcoat it in 2k.

Halfords will mix to a code, but you do need the code - or choose something close off the rack - or get a can made up at an auto paint shop. Repair guys often pop in and get a rattle can made up if they only need a small bit for a repair. And they should be able to fnd a code. Or leaf through their chip books to choose a colour.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom