Curses! (Boss Content)

What's Hot
UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12886
Spent the afternoon playing with my DF-2, DS-1, and DS-2. 

Expected to be able to cut it down to one of the three (they're pretty similar sounding) but I find myself justifying keeping all three (for now). 

So much for having a clear out... 
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    So, what's the problem?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The problem is that I now need to fit 10 pedals in a space which only fits 9... *sigh*
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Pick two from three and put them on your pedal board. Put the other in a draw and use your pedal board. If after a month or so you don't hanker after the one in the draw just sell it.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Add the Seeing Eye mod to the DS-1, accept it's the best distortion pedal ever. Solved!
  • Fretwired said:
    Pick two from three and put them on your pedal board. Put the other in a draw and use your pedal board. If after a month or so you don't hanker after the one in the draw just sell it.
    Not sure why raffling them is the solution :dizzy: 

Autocorrect issues aside thats the plan. Probably the DF-2 because its the one that would raise the most if I sell it. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7765
    Sell all three
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72298
    The DS-1 is probably the least useful because the others can get close to sounding like it while being more versatile. Although I admit it does have its own unique thing...

Do you still want to try that OS-2? :D 

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• FezFez Frets: 522
    Start a second board.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    Can the other two do weird drone notes that pretend to be feedback? No, so the DF-2 stays!
  • Decided just to hang on to the three of them. Ds-1 and DS-2 on the board for now (I like the ds-2 with dist right down as a crunchy sound and the ds-1 for MOAR). The df-2 will probably come in handy in the future so I've stashed it away. The frustrating thing is that now my colour-OCD has been ruined, two orange pedals ruins my boss Rainbow :-(
  • And now between an eBay bargain and @ICBM being a gentleman I have an OS-2 and an OD-3 to throw into the mix.

Where does the madness end?