How do i Upload Photo's

asimmdasimmd Frets: 115
Hi All

How do i put pictures directly into my thread please?

Alan

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NeilNeil Frets: 3614
    Host your pics at Photobucket or whatever and click on IMG URL links and add to text, or alternatively use Direct link and enter into the "insert image" icon at the top of your comment page (the one that looks like a little picture). 
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2749
    I've found the easy way is to upload the pics to photobucket and then click "direct".  Then just paste in the post  the link it generates and the pic appears.   Mega simple as theFB forum sorts the pics into the post - you do need to refresh after posting for you to be able to see it though.
  • Agree with John_P, definitely the easiest option.

Pics are dead easy, use PhotoBucket, copy the direct link, paste into the 'comment box' on here, and the system software sorts it all out nicely.
    (you may need to refresh your browser to see the pics BTW)
    (Other web hosts work fine too, but you need a direct link to the picture file, see here for Facebook - (and another discussion on the subject if you are bored and want to kill a bit of time))

• CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    It's really straightforward, please let me demonstrate;

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Thank's!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.