SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: MIDI thru (NOT MIDI powered)

WTB: MIDI thru 

NOT MIDI powered please- the stuff I want to use it with doesn't provide MIDI power. Ideally something that runs on 9vDC.

NOT enormous please- needs to fit on my pedalboard and only needs to send to two pedals, so I don't need some 25 way monster.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7162

NOT MIDI powered please- the stuff I want to use it with doesn't provide MIDI power. Ideally something that runs on 9vDC.

NOT enormous please- needs to fit on my pedalboard and only needs to send to two pedals, so I don't need some 25 way monster.
    What is it you're using it with? My midi solutions one is sat doing nowt these days. 
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5137

What is it you're using it with? My midi solutions one is sat doing nowt these days. 

DD-500 and two Line 6 M5s. Going to use the DD-500 to send MIDI clock at least, maybe other stuff...

• GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7162
    Just checked on the Midi Solutions website and the DD500 isn't listed as one that it doesn't work for... but the list could be out of date I guess. You're welcome to try it at any rate - it's the quadra thru. If it works, you can have it for a tenner, if not, no harm done. 
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4916
    I've got a Philip Rees V3 MIDI Thru in my rack - it's  a tiny unit which takes a 9V battery and has 1 MIDI in -> 3 MIDI out; I got it on ebay.

I'd prevously tried another Thru box (can't remember the brand) and it didn't work - sometimes it missed the note release, so the note just kept on playing.

• Bump