SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

EDIT No longer available FT trade Tokai TJ60 (les paul junior doublecutaway style)

What's Hot
adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
Just putting feelers out. not 100% sure yet.

I bought this from andertons just a week and 2 days ago. But not sure it will get much play it will get a I love my Gibson les Paul junior too much. it's a MIJ 2002 model hard to find. 

It's set up very nicely and comes with a hard case. I bought it for £550.00 it was very much a impulse buy. I'd rather trade than sell but would be open to offers of the £500 mark. 

I might trade it for a telecaster of similar value or Les Paul special or an SG with P90s I am in London but can travel reasonable distances or put some money to even up the trade.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4665
    Well that didnt last long :-) 
    GLWTS 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Tried taking it back? You'll take a massive bath selling it on. Just my thoughts. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3614
    Can't you just send it back To Andertons?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
    Tried taking it back? You'll take a massive bath selling it on. Just my thoughts. 
    Checking with them today not sure on their used section. 
  • adamm82 said:
    Tried taking it back? You'll take a massive bath selling it on. Just my thoughts. 
    Checking with them today not sure on their used section. 
    In my experience they're quite reasonable. I suspect it would be harder with a new guitar. There's no reason they couldn't sell this again without losing money. They're probably more likely to offer an exchange though. Can't hurt to ask. 

• adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
    in the end I have sent it back. They have been amazing to deal with. an even arranged the courier for the return. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • adamm82 said:
    in the end I have sent it back. They have been amazing to deal with. an even arranged the courier for the return. 

Well done, wise choice mate