Comments

• JCA2550JCA2550 Frets: 439
    Thanks for sharing this and getting my Tuesday off to a great start
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • This is better 
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2196
    edited August 2017
    The Foo Fighters/Rick Astley clip is priceless. I have a confession. I quite like Rick Astley as an artist and I was impressed with how the Foo Fighters pulled that off, if it really was off the cuff.
    It's not a competition.
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5136
    That was class. 

Mrs_bob bought Rick Astley's album that came out a year or two ago- mostly written and played by Rick, and self-produced too I think. It was fairly MOR stuff but it had some pretty strong songwriting and some decent playing- apparently he was a drummer before the SAW days. I can imagine him being someone Dave Grohl could respect.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• That was class. 

Mrs_bob bought Rick Astley's album that came out a year or two ago- mostly written and played by Rick, and self-produced too I think. It was fairly MOR stuff but it had some pretty strong songwriting and some decent playing- apparently he was a drummer before the SAW days. I can imagine him being someone Dave Grohl could respect.
    Heard an interview with Rick recently. He plays drums in a classic rock covers band with some mates who occasionally do pub gigs.

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1770
    I was well impressed with the Foos/Rick mashup! Very clever to make it sound so like Smells Like Teen Spirit
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • BigMonka said:
    I was well impressed with the Foos/Rick mashup! Very clever to make it sound so like Smells Like Teen Spirit
    It's been a YouTube mash up for years. 
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2408
    That was great!