SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ashdown Mi 12 MiBass 1 x 12" lightweight cab - £125 + delivery

MrTMrT Frets: 21
edited September 2017 in Basses £
Fairly small and lightweight Ashdown 1x12 bass cab. Will post pictures later on today but I've another cab incoming so need to list this ASAP ;-) 

It's in good condition but has had the tweeter removed - there isn't any adjustable tweeter on these so rather than simply disconnecting it the previous owner seems to have taken it out completely. To be honest, I think that decision was for the best and it's a good sounding cab for not much money. Comes complete with a material wrap around cover. 

8 ohm
250 Watt
16 KG
545mm x 390mm x 365mm

The official spec from Ashdown is here - http://ashdownmusic.com/products/1/B/18/Legacy/45/Mi-12/

I'm based in Teignmouth, South Devon and you're welcome to collect from here or I have a suitable strong box so happy to pack this up for you to arrange a courier collection. I work from home most days so this should be painless to arrange.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments