Can anyone here produce sheet music?

Long story short my daughter wrote her first song on Sunday night - ah!

She's only 5 it's not really a song just a few lines like a basic nursery rhyme. But it's all her own work and she's rightly proud of the little ditty.

She's also worked out a few notes on the piano to fit with the words.

I was hoping to get it on a printed stave for her with a title, date and written by etc. So she can take it and play it for her teacher, keep it to look back on etc.

Can anyone do this and produce a PDF? I will pay for the service of course.

Hopefully by the end of the week she will have it finished - I'm waiting for her to finish working the notes out so it is all her own work.
Previously known as stevebrum
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You could do this yourself with Musescore, which is free (see link below).
    https://musescore.org/en

If you're stuck, I might be able to help because I use Sibelius 8 and Guitar Pro 7. My only hesitation is that I wouldn't want to let you down by possibly taking too long, because we're often spending time away from home looking at properties on the south coast and I'd have to fit it around that.

It's not a competition.
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6905
    edited August 2017
    Thanks for the link @stratman3142 I'll certainly download the program and have a go.

It will be a learning curve for me - I answer no to all the questions in the music theory post currently popular in OT!

Time to up my game I guess - it doesn't get much simpler than this.
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2197
    edited August 2017
    Iamnobody said:
    Thanks for the link @stratman3142 I'll certainly download the program and have a go!

It will be a learning curve for me - I answer no to all the questions in the music theory post currently popular in OT!

Time to up my game I guess - it doesn't get much simpler than this!
    Let me know if you need me to create the music for you when you're ready. I'm just nervous about committing to a timescale, as I said earlier. I wouldn't want any payment, assuming it's relatively simple.
    It's not a competition.
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6905
    Thanks for the offer - I'll have a go first using that software. Hopefully I can suss it out.

If not I would gladly pay - I wouldn't expect anyone to give up their valuable
    time for me.

Cheers