SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Taylor 514e 2013 Fall Limited

jrc2806jrc2806 Frets: 64
edited January 2018 in Acoustics £

For sale is my fantastic Taylor 514e 2013 Fall Limited - the reason for selling is that I am currently suffering from another bout of   GAS for a 00 style guitar.

I purchased this guitar new from Peach Guitars in November 2015 as NOS. This guitar is in fantastic condition and has had very little use by me (spent most of its life in its case). The specs of this guitar are exceptional - European Spruce top with some mild Bearclaw, Adirondack bracing and rare figured Mahogony back and sides. The rosette and fingerboard inlays are Boxwood and the fingerboard, Soundhole and body are bound in Rosewood. The headstock is faced in Ebony and the guitar has the excellent Gotoh 510 gold tuners. 

This model was designed by Taylor's Andy Powers and was the first model to feature the Expression 2.0 electronics system. 

The guitar comes with all Taylor paperwork and a fantastic hard case - I even have the original Taylor outer box and packaging if required.

This guitar is fantastic for altered tunings - and has been used mainly in DADGAD. 

These come up very rarely due to limited run. Further specs are available on the Taylor website but you will find a lot of positive comments about this model on the web.

I am looking for £1500 cash on collection. Also interested in trades for 0M/000 acoustic or Ibanez JS/Jem models (Japan only).

https://imgur.com/gallery/0HC0w

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h49g1072bmkz400/AAAHE-OJRMIhQJQ_53YcBudKa?dl=0

If you have any questions please let me know.

Many thanks.

Jonathan

• Figured Mahogany back, sides, and edge trim
  • European spruce top with Adirondack CV bracing
  • Figured Mahogany and Boxwood rosette
  • "Avian" fretboard inlay
  • Rosewood binding: body, soundhole, fretboard, and peghead
  • Ebony fretboard
  • Rosewood heel cap; boxwood peghead logo
  • Gotoh 510 antique gold tuners
  • Bone nut and saddle
  • Gloss finish