Unexpected NAD...Katana 100 Head

LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
edited August 2017 in Amps
I was looking to downsize from the Katana 100 1x12 after getting my awesome H&K last week.  Totally from left field someone on the local facebook gear shifting page popped up today offering a straight swap for a 100 head, which has the built in 5" speaker for practice. When you run that internal speaker on 100w mode you're getting about a 25w practice amp but with all the versatility of a katana. You're also getting a fully chunky 100w gigging amp plus the addition of a midi port. 

The offer was too good to resist for me, especially when it turned out the guy was 20 minutes down the road from where I'm camped / working at the minute. So the deal is done. F*@# me this thing is light, small but still sounds great even without a cab. I'll be taking it to the local practice rooms instead of my big amp next time out just to plug into one of their 4x12s and see how it goes. 

No pictures yet, as it's sat in my car and I'm under a tarp enjoying a fire...with a lump of cow on it shortly to be devoured over a beer! 

Weird thing GAS...it has done my right on this occasion I think. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom