SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Boss RV-3 (Digital Reverb/Delay) WITHDRAWN

DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
edited September 2017 in FX £
BOSS RV-3 - Fantastic delay/reverb. Out of production. Used famously by many post-rock/post-sludge bands over the years. In very good nick. £100 £95 ***Now withdrawn*** (decided I like it too much)

P&P included. Paypal F&F only please. If outside the UK add £8 to postage costs.

BOSS PH-1r - Vintage analog phaser from the 80s. Can go reeeeeeallllly slooooowww and trippy. In good condition with some scratches and stuff on the sides/base, but still works flawlessly. £65 SOLD
DIGITECH Obscura Delay - Practically brand new. Spotless. Original packaging is flawless. £80 TRADED 
MOOER Hustle Drive - Mint condition with original packaging. £25 SOLD
ALEXANDER Oblivion Delay - In fantastic nick with original packaging.  £150 SOLD
BOSS GE-7 - Not excellent condition but without a scratch. Original packaging. £40 SOLD
SLEEPING DOG FX Valhalla Fuzz - £30 (Defective: something wrong with output jack. Please see below....) SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3422
    PM'd.
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    Berwump
  • Trade a boxed and mint mooer summer orange phaser for the ge7 ?
    Trade a boxed and mint mooer summer orange phaser for the ge7 ?
    Hello mate, sorry wasn't really impressed with the Mooer phaser last time I had one!

Also BUMP.
    BUMP.

No longer need an RV-3 as I ordered one last week. Still after a good phaser (not mini-sized), maaaaaybe a flanger.
    Ber-wump-uh.

Some super delays here people.
    Ber-huuuuuuuuuuump
  • Pm sent!
    Bruuuuuump.

Oblivion Delay SOLD.

Obscura and Hustle Drive still for sale - although I'm in no real hurry so no more price drops or offers.
  • GarpGarp Frets: 209
    PM sent!
    It's only got five strings... and three of them are G.
    edited September 2017
    Hustle Drive SOLD.

Boss RV-3 and PH-1r added!
    Obscura Delay traded.

Bump
    Bump.
    Boss PH-1r SOLD.
    Bump.

RV-3 price drop.
    Buuuuump
    So I got the Keeley Caverns v2 a couple of days ago - the reverb is great but found the delay to be mediocre. I played the RV-3 again afterwards and it made me realise how great it really is (love those long clear delays when played through distortion).
    So the Caverns is going back (unless somebody here wants one brand new for £135???) and the RV-3 is staying.

...for now. I'll probably put it up for sale again soon if I find something else!
  • JamesOB1JamesOB1 Frets: 20
    edited September 2017
    Thanks for the Short and concise Keeley Caverns v2 review! I'd been thinking about buying one of those or a 2nd hand Boss RV3, so you've helped make up my mind. Though looks like I won't be buying your particular 2nd hand Boss RV3 now! 
    edited September 2017
    JamesOB1 said:
    Thanks for the Short and concise Keeley Caverns v2 review! I'd been thinking about buying one of those or a 2nd hand Boss RV3, so you've helped make up my mind. Though looks like I won't be buying your particular 2nd hand Boss RV3 now! 
    Well when I say 'mediocre' I guess I really mean it wasn't to my taste. There's nothing really wrong with the delay per se (the modulation does sound pretty good) but even with the Repeats turned up to the point of near oscillation, there still isn't enough feedback for me. It's quite flat.

That's why I like the RV-3, it doesn't self oscillate (although I love that) and the repeats can go on for a while without degrading  which sounds great for spacey clean passages and trill picking heavy parts.