SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Celinder J Classic jazz bass £2150

cairobillcairobill Frets: 95
edited September 2017 in Basses £

Price or Trade Value : £2150

Here's my Celinder J Classic in Lake Placid Blue with matching headstock in good condition from 2001 on the block for £2150.

This is Christian Celinder's version of the perfect 1962 jazz. It's a fabulous instrument that is light (9lbs on my scale) and well balanced. Neck is fantastic and it sound punchy and warm as befits a 62 style J.

Specs

- Danish Red Alder Body
- Brazilian (Rio) fretboard - very dark and very fine.
- Board radius is composite and goes vintage (7.25 or so) at the nut to flatten out to around 10inches at the 12th fret. A very playable bass.
- Maple neck
- SD Antiquity II pups
- lime pickguard

Condition is good save some small dings on the finish owing to it's age - no chips or serious damage though so it looks great. Frets are in v good condition.

Shipping is an issue as I have no case for it (it goes with me in my usual gigbag which I won't be selling) so not keen on shipping. Would prefer a meet up in London/ SE England or around the M25 at a mutually agreeable point or we could work something out by me buying a decent case to ship it in a moderate extra cost.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Mini bump for new TRADE option. A late 60s or early 70s Fender Precision...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom