YES - LOOK WHAT I JUST ORDERED

What's Hot
ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7484
edited February 2014 in Guitar
Okay, I'm fairly skint for actual spending money (I've set aside some of my funds for the PRS build from @GSPBASSES and the rest is being put aside for my planned trip around europe...) but this came up on my FB feed, and I absolutely HAD to get it.  

Anyone who wants to work on fast rhythm, tapped riffs, sweeps, downpicking, interesting chords... Look no further.  

Also gets me 8 picks, a pack of strings, a USB with loads of TAB on it from previous albums AND a signed lithograph AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNND if you're an AXE FX II user, you get the patches they used on the album.  And it comes with what's really a posh scrunchy for keeping those tapped bits clean.  RESULT!

Including shipping (surface shipping to save money, natch) it was £40.  That is a ridiculous bargain for all that tab work.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    That is a HELL of a lot of stuff for that money.

Also includes a USB with digital transcriptions of their entire discography!

What a great bunch of guys, and what fantastic music they make. Love them.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bucket said:
    That is a HELL of a lot of stuff for that money.

Also includes a USB with digital transcriptions of their entire discography!

What a great bunch of guys, and what fantastic music they make. Love them.
    Yup, pretty much! I'm gutted I didn't get hunk of the day at either of the recent gigs I went to...

But yeah, top lads, and seriously, that is a LOT of tab.  And the AFII patches! I don't use AFii but that's an awesome thing to give out.  

If you've not seen them live, @bucket, you need to.  They really are great, and hilarious.  To quote The Safety Fire, 'Up next are Protest the Hero for riffs and jokes'. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I have no idea who they are, but that's a very cool package - especially for the price!
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    God I feel old

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    JookyChap said:
    God I feel old

Is it too loud too?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7484
    edited February 2014
    I'm genuinely so excited.  If you want a good idea of what they sound like, try this 

Or this.  It's a very cool song if you read the lyrics, and the video really suits it. Possibly NSFW

And Kezia as an album is a masterpiece.