SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - Fender Telecaster MIJ (sold) Hybrid Fender partscaster, PRS SE One

What's Hot
ellwoodellwood Frets: 1113
edited November 2017 in Guitars £

All are collection only from Hinckley. Everything has a case unless stated gigbag and all have trem arms where they should have!

Koa Top Limited Edition Les Paul - SOLD
£1150 collection from Leicester

SOLD - Fender USA Fat Strat - Chrome blue double humbucker - great condition with Fender case - £650 - SOLD

2010 Fender Albert Collins ash telecaster. In great condition apart from a dint in the back. Have no idea how it happened and very p***** off about it! Upgraded Seymour Duncan bridge pickup. Gator deluxe hardcase - £550 - SOLD

1988 PRS CE24 (with PRS Electric headstock) - Good condition for age. In PRS case - £800 - SOLD

Highway 1/MIJ 62RI hybrid strat. Lovely old thing. Needs set up and has some fretwear. Playable but would prefer you are aware it will need some fret work in the future.Comes in Hiscox case that has previous owners band name spray painted onto it. £300

SOLD - Paul Reed Smith Swamp Ash Special with NF3 pickups. Deep red in fantastic condition. These are well known for their stratish tonality, but the NF3s can act as humbuckers with real bite. Have two for sale. Once one sells I will be keeping the other. £1600 with PRS case. All case candy - £1400 - SOLD

TRADED - Paul Reed Smith Swamp Ash Special with NF3 pickups. Literally just bought this from World Guitars. As above, fantastically versatile PRS. These one has a few dints and dents and the fingerboard has dirtied up with play wear. Still a superb guitar. £1250 with PRS case. All case candy. - TRADED

SOLD
Fender Japan 52FSR Telecaster. I bought this a few months ago and really thought it would be the one to end all GAS. However, a drift back to Les Pauls means that this looks stunning but doesn't get any play. Quite a chunky neck, and an obvious contender for a real Keef vibe. In very good condition with Gator deluxe hardcase - £600 SOLD

Fender MIM telecaster with Seymour Duncan mini bucker at neck. Lovely guitar, a medium thickness neck that has developed a nice satin feel with age. Does need a rewire though as the electrics are all over the place. With gigbag. £250 SOLD

Sonic blue partscaster - almost built. SC Relics sonic blue body. Allparts aged neck. Pre-wired EMG Dave Gilmour pickguard. Aged hardware from Crazy Parts DE (all there - just not all pictured). Will even throw in a set of 10s so you have everything you need for a cracking strat. £300. SOLD

SOLD Charvel So Cal. Dimarzios. Lots of play. I had sold this, but when the new owner tried to set a really low action he felt it had a neck twist. I don't want anyone to unhappy so I took it back. May need work, may need stripping for parts. £250. With gigbag. SOLD

PRS SE One. Purchased from @stonevibe. Cracking little punk of a guitar. Stripped neck. Upgraded to locking tuners and upgraded P90. Outplays lots of things at 4 times the price. £160. With gigbag

Musicman Silhouette 
Recently acquired as I wanted to try one - but not really bonding with it. Have wanted one for ages, so a bit ho hum. In good condition, but is definitely player grade. Has a ding down to the wood on the upper body, and plenty of fretwear. Comes with the MusicMan hardcase. Lovely guitar, just not for me.

£650 - SOLD

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments