Northampton Jam Session - Sunday 3rd December - 1 to 5pm

What's Hot
1202122232426»

Comments

• Thanks for mine Mark, I'm building up to listening to it :fearful: 

You should be proud you stepped up and sang - it isn't easy to do - especially for the first time with some random guitarists who weren't all playing the same chords/rhythm, I can send you the ones with my "singing" on if you want to compare ;-).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 869
    Thanks for mine Mark, I'm building up to listening to it :fearful: 

You should be proud you stepped up and sang - it isn't easy to do - especially for the first time with some random guitarists who weren't all playing the same chords/rhythm, I can send you the ones with my "singing" on if you want to compare ;-).
    I Object M'Lord !....I was definitely playing the same chord all through Travis ;-)

Mac Mini i7, 2.3Ghz.
    Presonus Studio One Pro.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • spark240 said:
    I Object M'Lord !....I was definitely playing the same chord all through Travis ;-)
    Les Dawson would have been proud - everyone was playing the correct notes, just not necessarily in the same order/ time!
  • aord43aord43 Frets: 285
    Very instructive, thanks Mark.  I won't be recommending a wider distribution of these! :)
  • I haven't got any recordings @markblagdon do I need to PM you some more info? :)
  • Ah, I could upload them to your shared drive when I boot up the PC next. Do you want copies of them all?
  • Ah, I could upload them to your shared drive when I boot up the PC next. Do you want copies of them all?
    Pretty please :)
  • Well I've listened to the recordings, I think for completely unrehearsed performances by a bunch of guys of varying ability with me involved to drag them down we can be reasonably proud of them!

If you imagine the same groups as on the day practising their songs for a few runs before recording and working on their bits, and in my case making sure my D string was in tune, then I think we would be pretty solid :)