Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Fretboard Jam - North Edition - Sasquatch Studios - Huddersfield - 27th January 2018 - SONG LIST UP!

What's Hot

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    edited December 2017
    Are we doing a mass lead outro on Comfortably Numb?
    Yeah, basically I reckon anyone can join in at the end As and when they want on that one ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Like tag wrestling?
    Like tag wrestling?
    Yeah but without the grease..
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27452
    Could we do Call Me the Breeze in JJ Cale style, rather than some band I've never heard of called "Lynard Skynard"?

Biker Band Lynyrd Skynyrd Brings Southern Rock to Sturgis Buffalo Chip

:D
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:
    Could we do Call Me the Breeze in JJ Cale style, rather than some band I've never heard of called "Lynard Skynard"?

Lol damn you excel autocorrect 
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6792
    TTony said:

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirdddddddddddddddddddddddddddd !!!!!!!!!!!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    Now corrected for JJ Cale goodness...

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6792
    edited December 2017
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi Chaps. I can put myself in for ‘Come Together’, lead guitar and I’ll have a go at the vocal. Will have a good look at the rest and get back to you later - rhythm guitar and bass parts that no-one else wants !
    Updated.

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27452
    mrkb said:
    TTony said:

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirdddddddddddddddddddddddddddd !!!!!!!!!!!
    Fancy it @mrkb??
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • I'm happy to learn and fill in vocals on anything that doesn't get a volunteer, I terms of rhythm I'll see where we get to and then fill in some blanks on sings I already know

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    I'm happy to learn and fill in vocals on anything that doesn't get a volunteer, I terms of rhythm I'll see where we get to and then fill in some blanks on sings I already know
    No worries - what I could really do with now is people who want to play a specific song, lead or rhythm, to pipe up so they get their first/second pick etc. 

After that, we can look at filling in gaps. Can you confirm your drummer's name and I can fit him in?
  • I'm happy to learn and fill in vocals on anything that doesn't get a volunteer, I terms of rhythm I'll see where we get to and then fill in some blanks on sings I already know
    No worries - what I could really do with now is people who want to play a specific song, lead or rhythm, to pipe up so they get their first/second pick etc. 

After that, we can look at filling in gaps. Can you confirm your drummer's name and I can fit him in?
    Differs is our drummer. I've sent him the list but he's been on nights this week so he may not have seen it yet. 

• He'll probably be happy to take a turn on bass or rhythm when others want to drum too

I'm happy to learn and fill in vocals on anything that doesn't get a volunteer, I terms of rhythm I'll see where we get to and then fill in some blanks on sings I already know

Differs is our drummer. I've sent him the list but he's been on nights this week so he may not have seen it yet. 
    Cool - I'll fill him in for now - if there's any he doesn't fancy I can take him out
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    I'd like lead on living after midnight, rhythm on Dr Dr and rhythm on all surface. Also happy to take a drumming or bass slot on living after midnight if it goes through a couple of times. Or on any others if needed. 
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    Haven't really had a chance to go through list, but those above are first choices but will have a browse properly tomorrow and can fill in other bits maybe :)
  • Checked this out again and happy to take bass on White Room and Pretty Vacant. Can also try rhythm guitar on Alive. That’s a total now of 4 tunes for me to learn - enough !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7022
    tFB Trader
    Please also stick me down for Rhythm Guitar on Learning to Fly if no-one else wants it.