Hotone Ravo grab'n'go thingy

mbembe Frets: 1840
edited September 2017 in FX
I was looking for a budget price multi fx for shoving in my gig bag for jamming etc. I've had a few over the years. Zoom, VOX, Yamaha, Roland COSM and Line 6 all fallen by the wayside.

I looked at a lot of multi-fx pedals and even some of the latest products seem to be using old technology.

I bought one of these little Ravo MP-10 units with drums included not expecting much for just over a ton and, lo and behold the thrill is back. I think Hotone have used some of the patches developed for their Xtomp and Skyline mini pedals. Drum patterns are very realistic and enjoyable to jam with, looper only 30 seconds but the models are great for recording.

Anyone else here tried one of these?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi guys,   I am currently in my first year of A-level and am required to do a project of my choosing. I have decided to focus on the transportation of guitar equipment. I have included a survey monkey link below as apart of my market research study for anyone who wouldn't mind completing it (takes less than a minute). Any other advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.   thanks guys,  Dan  Survey Monkey link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2CGLG83

• english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5133
    edited February 2018
    Mr.Second said:
    Hi guys,   I am currently in my first year of A-level and am required to do a project of my choosing. I have decided to focus on the transportation of guitar equipment. I have included a survey monkey link below as apart of my market research study for anyone who wouldn't mind completing it (takes less than a minute). Any other advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.   thanks guys,  Dan  Survey Monkey link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2CGLG83

I think you meant to start a new thread, not comment on an existing one.

Click the "new discussion" button on the left under your user name.

I've completed your survey. I'm confused- you ask if we'd like a gig bag that carries "all (our) equipment", and even one that carries an amplifier. I don't really know how to put this without being rude, but... have you ever seen a guitar amplifier suitable for live performance with a band? Have you ever tried to lift one? 

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.