BACK AT WORK

GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2339
edited February 2014 in Making & Modding tFB Trader
My finger is just about better so I’ve been in the work shop trying to clear the back log of guitars that are ordered and get the old stock guitars ready for my clear out sale. If you want to see what I been making use the link below, there are some photos of a 60’s T/C body repair I’ve just finished what a pain that was.

I have some T/C’s neck and bodies for sale, photos below with details. I’ve put them here for now as most part caster builders seem not to look in the classifieds much.

First are two Swamp Ash T/C thin line type bodies with “F” holes. The one on the left is super pretty it will take a standard or the small thin line pick guard it weighs in at 2lb 14oz’s.    Price at £130. There is a neck for this body but its not finished yet if sold with the body it will be £100.

The body on the right takes the long thin line pick guard it weighs 3lb. Price £110. Again there is a neck to go with this but it's not finished this will be £100 if taken with the body.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2339
    tFB Trader
    The pretty T/C on the left is SOLD

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GuitarMonkeyGuitarMonkey Frets: 1883
    edited February 2014
    GSPBASSES said:
    If you want to see what I been making use the link below, there are some photos of a 60’s T/C body repair I’ve just finished what a pain that was.
    Excellent work as always but I have to wonder why the owner wouldn't just fit a replacement body than go to all the expense to do such extensive repairs/mods to the original. It's not like it can be described as an original 1960s body?
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2339
    tFB Trader
    GSPBASSES said:
    If you want to see what I been making use the link below, there are some photos of a 60’s T/C body repair I’ve just finished what a pain that was.
    Excellent work as always but I have to wonder why the owner wouldn't just fit a replacement body than go to all the expense to do such extensive repairs/mods to the original. It's not like it can be described as an original 1960s body?
    Your right the repair cost more then a new body but the customer wanted it repaired at any cost and the customer is all ways right so it was repaired.

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27429
    edited February 2014
    GSPBASSES said:
    And I'd just like to point out that is was NOT me who bought that one.  Pretty Pretty!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3003
    TTony;170477" said:
    GSPBASSES said:

And I'd just like to point out that is was NOT me who bought that one.  Pretty Pretty!
    That's not like you..
  • GSPBASSES said:
    That's an amazing looking guitar 
  • Lovely stuff. Keep up the good work.
  • I'm glad your finger has healed enough to get back to work.

Enjoying your posts, and the blog links too.

:)