Ordered directly from Ben Fargen in the US and delivered in late May last year ,a hand wired Fargen DBC 25 watt Combo.
Channel 1 is the Blackbird (Blackface clean channel) Channel 2 is the overdrive channel and can be switched between a Plexi and JCM 800 circuits.
Further tone shaping can be done with a bright switch on CH1 and there is a Variac/Full Power switch.
These amps are not available for order in UK or Europe. I paid £2360 plus 25% vat and import taxes.
This amp really does cover everything from Fender Cleans to classic Marshall Dirt.
Full spec is
Dual British Classic 25 Watt Specifications:
1 x 12" combo loaded with 8 ohm Celestion Creamback H model speaker
- Custom Mercury Magnetics transformer
- Vintage style mustard capacitors
- Fargen Custom Shop resistors
- DC Filaments for ultra quiet operation
- 1/8″ aluminum chassis for the true vintage British amp sound
- New and improved 2 position rotary decade switch that alters the circuit for true 60’s-Plexi + 80’s – JCM 800 tones
- Pure vintage tones. (BF Deluxe / Plexi / JCM 800)
- Full Tube buffered FX Loop w/true bypass switch
- GZ34 tube rectifier
- Variac Sag Control Switch
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Output Power: 25 watts
- Tube Complement (5) 12Ax7,(2) EL34 , (1) GZ34
- Class: AB – fixed bias push pull
- Front Panel Layout & Equalization:
- CH1 volume, master, treble, mid, bass
- CH2 decade switch, volume, master, treble, mid, bass, presence
Any questions give me a shout. Thanks.