SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD: 2012 Silverburst Gibson Les Paul Custom, Case, COA/tags, Immaculate. Poss px

ac30manac30man Frets: 478
edited September 2017 in Guitars £
Owned by me from new. Never left the house. All paperwork and I have the original receipt and original Gibson shipping carton. I had this up for sale before and decided to keep it but I have not used it since. I may trade or part exchange for a Morgan AC20 or AC40 amp, Fender custom shop or Select telecaster or Fender custom shop 4 string bass. 
This guitar is virtually new. I'm in Yorkshire. No postage on the guitar so it's collection only or meet up if not too far. I have a couple of tube amps to test it through or bring your own amp and the kettle will be on! I can not see another silverburst for sale anywhere! 

£2100

Cheers

Photo Link          https://goo.gl/photos/fRmybprJA4wco3ZX7
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You're looking for a Fender custom shop bass? I've got a Custom Shop Bass VI in seafoam/surf green. Never seen another in this colour. It's in perfect unmarked condition with all the candy and COA. Is that something you would be interested in? Cheers.
  • ac30manac30man Frets: 478
    You're looking for a Fender custom shop bass? I've got a Custom Shop Bass VI in seafoam/surf green. Never seen another in this colour. It's in perfect unmarked condition with all the candy and COA. Is that something you would be interested in? Cheers.
    Hi Slider. I should have been more specific as I'm after a 4 string bass. I have just looked at the bass VI on line. It looks quite amazing but sadly not what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway mate
  • :# ac30man said:
    You're looking for a Fender custom shop bass? I've got a Custom Shop Bass VI in seafoam/surf green. Never seen another in this colour. It's in perfect unmarked condition with all the candy and COA. Is that something you would be interested in? Cheers.
    Hi Slider. I should have been more specific as I'm after a 4 string bass. I have just looked at the bass VI on line. It looks quite amazing but sadly not what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway mate

No problem. Thanks for letting me know. Wish I had a tele for you....
    Price drop £2100 for a virtually new Lp custom
    Price drop to £2050. Now on the fleabay too as it was a quid maximum final value fee :)
    Sold
  • If whoever bought this ever decides to sell it, give us a shout. I’m after a silverburst Les Paul. Cheers. 
    If whoever bought this ever decides to sell it, give us a shout. I’m after a silverburst Les Paul. Cheers. 
    Hi Slider. The buyer drove 5.5 hrs to pick it up. I don't think he will be parting with it. Just seen your bass VI on ebay this morning. Very nice! Cheers