FREE Ozone Imager

Ozone Imager is a FREE stereo imaging plug-in for your DAW or NLE. Born from Ozone’s legendary Imaging technology, Ozone Imager can narrow or widen your stereo image with simple controls, stunning visuals, and incredible sound.

Download it today and turn narrow, dull audio into a full, impactful track.

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/master-and-deliver/ozone-imager.html

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33793
    Very cool, thanks.
  • Thanks for the heads up.
    It's not a competition.
  • Tried installing, and it refuses to install anywhere except a Z:\ drive. Which I don't have.
    <space for hire>
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2196
    edited September 2017
    Tried installing, and it refuses to install anywhere except a Z:\ drive. Which I don't have.
    I think I selected custom install and it gave me options of where to install the 32 bit and 64 bit VSTs.
    It's not a competition.
  • Tried installing, and it refuses to install anywhere except a Z:\ drive. Which I don't have.
    I think I selected custom install and it gave me options of where to install the 32 bit and 64 bit VSTs.
    Yeah, it doesn't give me those options unfortunately.

To be honest, my mixing skills are limited as it is - I don't think this will help me at this point anyway.
    <space for hire>
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Tried installing, and it refuses to install anywhere except a Z:\ drive. Which I don't have.

To be honest, my mixing skills are limited as it is - I don't think this will help me at this point anyway.
    It's easy to use - select the custom install and you can stick it anywhere. Are you on a PC or Mac?

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33793
    Fretwired said:

It's easy to use - select the custom install and you can stick it anywhere. Are you on a PC or Mac?
    Z: drive means he is on a PC.