TC Electronic G Major £269.99 @ DV247

What's Hot
For any rack users out their (I'm sure I'm not the only one) DV247 are blowing out the TC G Major 2 for £269.99 delivered with 3 Years Warranty. Mine arrived today  =).

I've had my eye on one of these for months and even used they're about the same money so someone at Music Store or DV have made a blunder or they've got a load on the cheap. Either way its an absolute bargain for a plethora of TC FX in 1U Rack Unit.

http://www.dv247.com/guitars/tc-electronic-g-major-2-multi-effects-processor--61530
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StefBStefB Frets: 2340
    Good price. I suspect new gear a plenty is on the way from TC as people are struggling to give (admittedly somewhat aging) G-Systems away at the moment too. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • I see Thomann are in on it too now so I think you're right.
  • A TC Helix maybe?!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 750
    edited September 2017
    TC M9?? Fingers crossed. They've got the digital platform and deep editing sorted for practically all their effects, but drives are all analogue in the current lineup I think? The Nova Drive might have been doing something clever though (never tried one!)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I've got the Nova drive and quite like it. The signal is analogue and is controlled digitally. .
    You can flip the drive orders or run them in parallel.
    You can alter all settings on the fly by MIDI and store 18 presets and the only downside is that you can't back up your presets offline.