New Wolf Alice

dindudedindude Frets: 8534
2nd album out I've just realised, can't wait to give it a listen, their  debut album is easily one of the best albums of the last 10 years IMO. That's all really, just saying.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• They’re a real up and down band for me. Their best is great - Don’t Delete These Kisses is brilliant. 
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    Don’t Delete These Kisses is brilliant. 
    Just had a listen to that, yes very good indeed!
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8481
    Oh nice one, only discovered their debut over the summer. I'll give this a listen later once I've got over having to get up this morning.
  • AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
    Wondered if someone was going to mention this. i got it last Thursday (a day early on pre-order). Played it every day since. Much more eclectic than their first. Some great songs and the production is fantastic - real attention to detail. Some of it is almost 'folky.' For me, the most interesting and creative British band to appear in the last few years.
    New film out too - which mixes actors into their road crew on the last tour. Looks fascinating. Check it here, if you haven't heard of it - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5647250/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_2

• RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13929
    Jezza Corbyn likes Wofl Alice

• TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2873
    I'm not sold on it yet but havent really sat down properly with it, just skimmed it. Loved the first album but this just feels a bit wishy washy and dull from what I've heard so far.