SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - PRS SC245 1957/2008

What's Hot
merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
edited December 2017 in Guitars £
I've decided to move on my Paul Reed Smith SC245 1957-2008, number 101 of just 250 made. 

This is a beautiful instrument. Build, finish, feel, weight, neck, sounds...everything smacks of high quality and finesse. It really is a classy bit of kit. 

The body and (wide fat) neck are mahogany, with the body capped by a quilted maple '10 Top' in cranberry. It's deep, rich and just beautiful. 

The fingerboard is Dalbergia rosewood (a rare type of Indian Rosewood), gathered from trees that were hurricane victims, apparently, and the pickups are the famous 57/08 PAFs. 

The sound of this guitar is really versatile. The neck pickup delivers a warm, clear clean tone that is fat and full. The bridge delivers crisp, crunchy tones that break up just perfectly. Middle position is bouncy, warm and yet crisp.... everything that PAFs are supposed to be. 

Check out a review of this model here: http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/prs-1957-2008-limited-sc-245-196617

Comes with the original case, hang tag and all the other case candy. Also has a extra back cavity plate in the case, which has been signed and numbered by Paul Reed Smith.

£1750,  Cash on collection from Brighton or I could ship to you at cost, although due to CITES, this will have to stay shipped within UK. No trades thanks. 

1reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments