House Insurance and cover for guitars and amps

What's Hot
PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 727
edited October 2017 in Off Topic
It's time to renew the house insurance. Since I did this last year I've bought some new guitars and a couple of amps, and these are kept in the house. Are these items covered by general house contents policies or do I need to look for a policy that asks for each item to be declared?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter


Sign In or Register to comment.