Telecaster Half Bridge

Hi

This may be a long shot but does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes a telecaster half bridge that accommodates 6 saddles and is finished in nickel?

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    Nothing springs to mind. Suppose you could grind a full size one down?

The closest thing would be, of course, a hardtail bridge.

http://www.amberguitar.com/fender-hardware/250-hardtail-bridge-genuine-fender.html

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14423
    The short Tele bridges tend to be the stamped steel type with three brass rod saddles.

Obviously, a hardtail Stratocaster bridge would fit into the available space but the relative positions of the string holes and the fastening screws are different.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    The short Tele bridges tend to be the stamped steel type with three brass rod saddles.

Obviously, a hardtail Stratocaster bridge would fit into the available space but the relative positions of the string holes and the fastening screws are different.
    There is that. Suppose I had a new build in mind. 

What kind of tele are we talking about?
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16665
    Nothing a hacksaw and file won't solve
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    edited October 2017
    Could you redrill the back lip of the half bridge to take 6 saddles? I did the opposite on a Squier Bullet Mustang and fitted 3 saddles to a Six saddle hardtail Strat type of bridge plate.....not particularly difficult, I still have the empty Tele half bridge plate of you want it....ot doesnt give the Nickel thing, but who would know?...

http://i.imgur.com/AxvqOzm.jpg

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• The short Tele bridges tend to be the stamped steel type with three brass rod saddles.

Its made by a company called Haar in the Netherlands but its pretty much like a vintage '54-ish tele

Its made by a company called Haar in the Netherlands but its pretty much like a vintage '54-ish tele
    Yeah they are good guitars. Are you modding it?