SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitarist North London Looking for Some Action

I've been playing for a while and I'm just looking to hook up with other musician's, whether it's for a band, casual weekend get together/jam, song writing collab- anything!

I'm from up Norf so I don't really have many contacts, so this is me reaching out :)

I don't own my own transport, so ideally looking for someone I can get to on the under/overground. If you reading this and in the area let me know.

Heavily influenced by the whole black music scene circa 1950's onwards and all the fruits thereof; british blues (Early Clapton, Fleetwood Mac),  classic rock (Led Zepp, Free) love me some Bowie, Lou Reed and Iggy Pop, The Doors etc.  Huge Van Morrison fan actually. Anything close to the root is good.

I'm interested in more contemporary stuff too; grew up with grunge and 90's american rock; love Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Blind Melon, NIN.

Recently been listening to Grizzly Bear, Radiohead, Alabama Shakes, Ben Howard; the list goes on.

I'm flexible.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom