Guitar Rack Recommendations

Hi

I have recently moved house and now have a little more room in my "Music Room". I'd like to now have all my guitars out in the room and I think the best way to do it is with a rack stand that holds multiple guitars.
My problem is that I have an Epi SG, Acoustic and a BC Rich Warlock I am also looking to get an epi firebird perhaps at some point. 
Ideally I'd like to house all of these in one rack stand for easy use and playing, or maybe on two 3-guitar stands depending on footprint.
Has anyone else had this issue, and if so did you manage to find a suitable stand?

Cheers in advance.
Bob
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11885

look at guitar shows - maybe this weekend near where you live?

I got a rockstand one, don't use it now though.

You need to be careful to not damage your geetars

• mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    I've got the Stagg six guitar folds-into-a-suitcase one.  I've owned it for over ten years now and in that tie it's done countless gigs in the back of the van, had a few residencies in rehearsal rooms and generally been heavily used.  Still good as new bar the movable foam inserts that separate the guitars in the bottom of the rack getting a bit worn.  Cost me about £45 back then, don't think they're much off that now.  Can't really go wrong as an affordable option.

I also bought one of those Chord seven way stands that you can pick up cheaply (£27 ish) on eBay because the Stagg is used for gigging every week.  Not too impressed with it and you have to perch your guitars at just the right angle for them not to start bumping the adjacent ones.  Just about does for home use but wouldn't gig with it and wouldn't pick up the same one again.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30882
    I've been gassing for one of these

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• mike257 said:
    I've got the Stagg six guitar folds-into-a-suitcase one.  I've owned it for over ten years now and in that tie it's done countless gigs in the back of the van, had a few residencies in rehearsal rooms and generally been heavily used.  Still good as new bar the movable foam inserts that separate the guitars in the bottom of the rack getting a bit worn.  Cost me about £45 back then, don't think they're much off that now.  Can't really go wrong as an affordable option.
    Cool, but how well would it handle holding "pointy" guitars or an Explorer/Firebird type body?