Time and Time Again by AJ, the Best or Worst cover ?

Hey Fretboard, I know you guys on this forum know your stuff, so I'd like to get some feedback on a cover I made.

The song is "Time and Time Again" by Andy James, and I did it because I was disappointed in the covers I have seen on Youtube.
Now I don't pretend to be a great player but I gave it a go, and I would say it's pretty good.

I respect this community's opinion so I want to see what you guys have to say about it, is it the best cover ? the worst ? or something inbetween ?

Thank you guys  for your attention.

Max
https://youtu.be/VKVgTFDstZs  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10691
    I don't know the song but it sounds good to me! What's your sound setup?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • Sounds good to me as well.
    It's not a competition.
  • viz said:
    My signal chain is: Guitar(Schecter Omen 6) > Boss NS-2 (Noise gate) > Line6 PodX3 > Scarlett 2i2 (Interface) and straight to my computer. It's not a dream rig but it does the job.
  • VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1036
    sounds good to me. Not a massive fan of his playing tbh, but you did a good job of covering some tricky stuff :)
  • vizviz Frets: 10691
    edited October 2017
    viz said:
    My signal chain is: Guitar(Schecter Omen 6) > Boss NS-2 (Noise gate) > Line6 PodX3 > Scarlett 2i2 (Interface) and straight to my computer. It's not a dream rig but it does the job.
    It's really clear. I spose that's the pod causing rather than having tube amp. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.