NPD & NPBD!

LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
It was a good day to be me yesterday... Got home from work to an Andertons/Keeley shaped package and a mysterious package from Thomann. Turns out my brother had got me a belated Birthday present in the shape of an HB Spaceship 50c - its roughly PTNano+ sized - maybe a few cm bigger.
It has a space rocket on. Means its probably better than just about anything :)

And i'm really impressed with the Caverns.. still getting to grips with how it fits in but some verynice sounds.

Now however i'm having power supply issues as current chain doesn't fit all the way along.

I've currently (see what i did there) been daisy chaining as my pedals have all been reasonably low draw ( tuner--> boost --> bad horse (mini klon clone) --> Golden Plexi (plexi dist) --> phaser --> Trem --> quattro -->and now Caverns.  
Tbh, my OD consists of layering boost & horsey, trem rarely gets used and plexi only on a bit of lead. 
So will probably remove trem and some drive, caverns might replace quattro, but at same time might be nice to have different delay options.
Tuner is also shit, using clip on mostly. 

So i could do with a small power block to fit underneath.. I'm not sure i need to stretch to fully isolated supply. Space is premium atm..

Any thoughts?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom